Monday, July 12, 2010

Where'd he go?

I'm still here. I just need to learn how to use a camera. Preferably a brand new camera more suitable for taking pictures of littles.

I just got back from Historicon. It was great fun and I will certainly be going again next year. I got to play my first game of DBA. Special thanks to Ted G. for the introduction. At some point my short attention span will see me putting together an army or four for that fine game.

I entered Warlord's supremely characterful Sharp Shooter in the painting competition and managed to win Best of Show.






The following is the recently finished(mostly) Judge of Malifaux fame.




Again, apologies for the mediocre photos. I'll get around to sorting that out sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking sharpshooter - especially the subdued colours and groundwork.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. do not know if your are in to forums but I am a memeber of a small painters forum we share ideas and hepl each other, with your skill you could help loads of us if you want to check it out www.wamp-forum.com I am exilesjjb
    I love your style the marksman is top draw bravo

    ReplyDelete